Follow

Saturday 3 November 2012

Recent Empties!

It's reached that time where I've collected a few tubs and tubes of products that I've completely used up over the past few months. Empties have been a huge craze in the beauty world recently, as they're a little bit more informative of products that people perhaps don't recommend and ones that they swear by, so I thought that I'd share with you the products I've collected up. I've only managed to get five bits together and most of them I've shared with you before, but I thought it would be good to go over them again to see if my opinions have changed or if there are products that I might try in replace of these.
 

From left to right, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Benefit Total Moisturizer, Dove Go Fresh Deodorant, Mua Primer and Scrub 'Em & Leave 'Em by Soap & Glory.
 

Clinique High Impact Mascara is a product that I've raved about in almost every single post. I'm definitely a mascara junkie- I can't go out without my lashes being coated in the stuff. If you want a mascara that doesn't give you clumps, increases the length of your lashes and makes them look long and lovely then this is the mascara you should purchase. I got this mascara in a pack of three two years ago and only recently just got into it and after three months, this had gotten a little bit unusable, so I've treated myself by opening the second one. 
 

See this? It's a sample that I got last christmas of Benefit's Total Moisture. I absolutely love the smell of this stuff, but when I saw that it was £26.50, I had to make do with the sample. If you read my post with my too-huge-for-comfort wishlist, you'll have noticed that this was on it. I'm determined to purchase the fullsize product, but for now I've got to make do with my non-scented Boots Essentials Moisturiser. Poor me! But soon to be poor purse!
 
 
A bit of a strange one, but relevant none-the-less! I love this deodorant mainly because it smells lovely and makes you feel fresh, if you know what I mean. This is a very hydrating deodorant that I will definitely be repurchasing in the future. I think mine is lime-scented, which is lovely because I'm a sucker for sour!  
 
 
You guys know how much I love this product. I need this on my skin before I put any sort of make-up on otherwise I just feel it's all melting off! When I realized that this had ran out, I started putting moisturizer on to replace this and it's doing a pretty solid job. I've been having a nose at different products that I could use, so once I've found one that might be better than this, I'll purchase it and give it a little review to let you all know. I've wrote in a little bit more detail about this product here.
 
 
Finally, the last product that I have to show you is my much-raved-about Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em by Soap & Glory which I've wrote a detailed post about here that you can read. I love the smell of this product and I've already repurchased it, that's how much I love it. Definitely recommended. If you fancy treating yourself to a new body scrub, try out this one. If you love smelling sweet and flowery, definitely give this ago. I love coming out of the shower smelling of this because all I want to do is smell myself for the rest of the day- I do look strange when I'm sniffing my skin for the rest of the day!  

Thank you very much for reading today's post! See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers