Follow

Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year, New Resolutions

After this busy Christmas/New Year period, it's time for me to put down the box of chocolates and start looking into gym membership and revision for exams. Every New Year, everyone makes resolutions that always get abandoned towards the end of January- no matter how determined you were beforehand. Even so, I've cooked up a little list of resolutions that I thought I'd share with you.

  • Don't eat rubbish, start eating healthily and re-join the gym. 
  • Be more of an active blogger
  • Get a part-time job
Why is it that we always feel more enthusiastic for a new start at the beginning of a New Year? Surely, if there's something that we want to change about our lives, we should change it as soon as we put our minds to it. That's something I'll never fathom.

I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Years Eve! 

What resolutions have you made for the New Year?

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm exactly same thing!! <3
    Lots of love from TheCurleyGirl
    Annabelle
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great resolutions! I am trying to eat better as well! I started at the end of last year! Good Luck!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to stop eating rubbish, just sooo tempting haha

    I currently have an International lipstick giveaway including MAC & more:
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/my-first-milestone-giveaway.html

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Followers